To conform with Insurance Regulations, it is necessary for each guest participating in an event at our gym to complete a Waiver Release.
All Participants Must:
* Sign-in and pay at front desk
* Place all personal items in a cubby
* Have bare feet, long hair pulled back
* Leave gym when is rung at end
* Have Parental Release completed
* Wait in lobby until instructor lets you in the gym
* Stretch for 15 minutes before beginning work out
* Wait inside lobby for ride after class
Use of Equipment:
* An instructor MUST be present
* Do not attempt skills above your ability
* Do not use any Pre-School equipment
* Only 1 person on a trampoline at a time
* Spotting MAY NOT be done by other participants
* Request an instructor's help if unsure
* No running or horseplay in lobby or gym
* Do not flip without instructor's approval
Adults are not allowed on the gym floor area due to insurance reasons.
Smoking and Alcoholic Beverages are NOT permitted anywhere inside or outside of our facility.
Birthday Party Participant Information
Release & Policies
Any activity involving motion, rotation, or height may cause accidental injury.
Girls should wear leotards (no tights or nylons) or t-shirt and shorts; Long hair pulled back. No gum or jewelry. T-Shirts & shorts are acceptable for boys. Bare feet (no sneakers). T-Shirts are available for purchase, please call to order.
Cancellation due to snow or other adverse weather conditions will be posted on Facebook.
Excess accident/medical insurance provided for each participant.