All Participants Must:
* Sign-in and pay at front desk
* Place all personal items in a cubby
* Have bare feet, long hair pulled back
* Leave gym when is rung at end
* Have Parental Release completed
* Wait in lobby until instructor lets you in the gym
* Stretch for 15 minutes before beginning work out
* Wait inside lobby for ride after class
Use of Equipment:
* An instructor MUST be present
* Do not attempt skills above your ability
* Do not use any Pre-School equipment
* Only 1 person on a trampoline at a time
* Spotting MAY NOT be done by other participants
* Request an instructor's help if unsure
* No running or horseplay in lobby or gym
* Do not flip without instructor's approval
After our office receives your Event Registration you will receive an email which will allow you to make your payment or you may stop in to our gym and make the payment in person.
Any activity involving motion, rotation, or height may cause accidental injury. We are NOT responsible for lost or stolen items. NO food, drinks or gum are allowed in gym.
I understand that any and all monies paid are non-refundable.
Parents are not permitted to be in the gym.
We have read and agree to abide by the Open Gym Policies for health, safety and welfare of all participants.
Failure to comply with any of the above rules may result in removal from facility.
In case of a medical emergency, I give permission to secure proper treatment for the above named participant.
Liability & Legal Release
As the legal parent or guardian, I understand that there are inherent risks involved in gymnastics and I hereby release and hold harmless Olympiad Schools, Inc., Flip Kidz Gymnastics, LLC, its owners, school directors, staff, & instructors from any and all liability or damage claims that could occur. I understand that photos and/or videos of my child may be used in print as well as internet media. I understand that any and all monies paid are NON-refundable.